I’ve made up a game; as I’m 33 years old I’m gonna call it a writing challenge
Please come and play with me; word-pressers of the world
The Rules to each TEN LINE TOOTY
- Choose ten random sentences, from your last ten posts (1 from each)
- Put them together in date order (newest at the top) and then you have to make a coherent story out of them, with as few fill words as possible!
- Highlight the random sentences in your post
I will be the marker…I’m a very nice marker 😉 (I joke)
Play play yay?
Here’s my first shot at a TEN LINE TOOTY! (I’ll stick these on my Dawny’s mini seriessss page when I’ve stopped wallowing in mental health pity!)
The Third Meeting for NHS Service Users and Healthcare Professionals
1) The discussion of the new ‘anti loon’ pills trial
2) The current side effects of arthritic medication
3) The Art donations for the month
Persons Present – Dr Hall, Dr Pratrowski (assisting Dr Hall). Services Users Annie; Brenda; Sarah; Amy; and Harry Read the rest of this entry