I would be extrememly grateful for any opinions you have on this dear readers, as I want to take this to my NHS trust in the hope some of the ideas and viewpoints are viable… the goal being to improve service to patients, and to give professionals more confidence and room to utilise their unique ways of caring, leading to a higher sense of satisfaction for all involved.
Its a bit messy and not the finished draft, but pre-tweek, i’d soooooooo appreciate your views if you have some time to read it. Danke Danke 🙂
The number’s for the numbered points have disappeared in the copy and paste transfer…as have all the references! I’m sure we all know why, anyhoo, the main bones are here!
Good Doctors are never forgotten. Good practice changes lives. Poor practice can destroy them.
Anxiety, Mental Illness & Ethics for Change
Guidance to Treat Anxiety alongside other Mental Health Issues – For Primary & Secondary Care Workers
1. The True Scale of Anxiety in ‘Mentally Ill Patients’
2. Anxiety Kills!
3. A Safe Place is Vital…
4. The Things We All Feel When Were Mentally Unwell
5. Simplify and Believe. When Will The Culture of Distrust Dissolve?
6. The Questionnaire
7. 6 Ways to Nurture Hope…
8. 6 Things We Will Do For You (Immediately)
9. 6 Weeks Alone – Mind The Gap
10. 6 Steps to Great Care – Back to Basics…
11. No More Double Standards – Say Goodbye To Stigma
Guidance to Treat Anxiety alongside other Mental Health Issues – For Secondary Care Worker Read the rest of this entry